The 10 Dynamics
The 10 Dynamics
Survey: Interest in Small Business Group Coaching
Group Lead: Jeff Hastings
Thank you for your input!
Your input will help us determine the viability of group coaching to determine the interest level and topics that are most important to you and your business.
As a consulting and coaching agency, we often hear business owners admit they struggle to find the time and money to hire an independent consultant. In addition, several have requested we conduct more group coaching with either members in their group, their industry, or local community (not in the same industry).
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER:
1. If we offered group coaching to business owners as described below, would you be interested in joining one of our groups?
2. If not, are there variations to this suggestion that you would prefer?
HOW IT WOULD WORK
• $100 per month unlimited meetings
• we currently have over 100 lesson plans with all topics related to running a successful small business
• a certified business coach will lead all discussions
• the group may suggest additional topics of interest
• guest speakers will frequent the meetings when beneficial
• meetings will have a maximum size of 15 members per discussion
• we will schedule 1 meeting per week for every 15 members enrolled
• enrolled members will gain access to the Ivy Consulting Group Online Business Owners Course
• there would be no obligation to attend meetings
• cancel at any time
Please answer the questions honestly and provide details (if possible).
We respect your privacy.
Completing this survey will not generate unwanted solicitations or requests from us or any of our partners in our network.
Ready to Begin
Interest in Group Coaching
May Be Interested
Sign Me Up!
Not Interested Reason
If you don't mind, can you share the reason for your lack of interest?
Please be honest and direct.
Check all that apply.
If you enrolled, how often would you like to meet?
Check all that apply or would be acceptable:
Once per week
Every other week
Once per month
Running a business is hard. Coaching can help.
Please indicate your biggest frustrations that you hope to overcome with a group coaching membership.
Hiring Quality People
Creation of Employee Agreements
Develop Training Systems
Integrating DE&I Initiatives
Improving Office Culture
Transition to a Hybrid or Work From Home Workplace
Measuring Employee Performance
Improving Team Performance
Becoming a Better Leader
Automating Business Processes
Automated Referral Systems
Generating More Leads
Closing More Sales
Improving Customer Retention
Business Plan or Strategy
Improving Client Satisfaction
Pop-in meetings would mean the group facilitator would publish a calendar in advance with the topics to be discussed. Members would sign up for the meetings they would like to participate in (when time permits).
Select all that apply.
No set group: pop-in meetings best
Set group with others in my industry
Set group with other business owners in my area
I would like to invite my own group
Additional Details or Questions
Please provide details about your interest, ideas, questions, or specific need for coaching.
Book PDF Offer
Would you like a link to the ebook summary of Jeff's book, "So You Want to be an Insurance Agent?"
New Job Listings
© Website by Ivy Consulting Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved. |
Privacy and Terms
Enter the destination URL
Open link in a new tab
Or link to existing content
No search term specified. Showing recent items.
Search or use up and down arrow keys to select an item.